Wednesday 17 October 2012

Wet washing hanging on the line...  Or not

I recently started to follow the organised house wife's great blog to try to improve my organisational skills.  It's a great place and there are excellent tips, but do you think I follow them?  No.  The washing is a task that is constantly falling behind.  Right now there are two baskets sitting in the lounge room, one on the line and one in the clothes dryer.  There is also a load in the hamper downstairs and stuff waiting to go in.  I try to keep a routine, but sometimes when you have a baby, it's a bit difficult to hold down the routine.

Solution, I need to be more disciplined about the washing.  Maybe I should close now and actually catch up on the load that is ready to go into the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment